1. No Representations or Warranties
The services provided on this web site and the content, information, documents, graphics and images published at this web site could include inaccuracies, typographical errors or other errors. We make no commitment, however, to update what is contained in this web site. Furthermore, we reserve the right to temporarily, or permanently, modify, alter, discontinue or delete the same without prior notice.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICES AND INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY, AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL SUCH WARRANTIES. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SERVICE IS INTENDED FOR GENERAL CONSUMER UNDERSTANDING AND EDUCATION. ANY ACCESS TO THIS SITE IS VOLUNTARY. WE WILL REGARD ALL ACCESS AS VOLUNTARY AND AT THE SOLE RISK OF THE USER.
2. Use for Educational Purposes Only
This site and its services are for consumer educational use only. Nothing contained in this site is or should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This site and its services do not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment. We advise users to always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions regarding personal health or medical conditions. Never disregard, avoid or delay in obtaining medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider because of something you have read on this web site. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a qualified health care professional immediately. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911 on the nearest telephone or call for emergency help.
3. Collaborative services
If you are using a collaborative service of this site, such as a discussion forum, use of these services is covered by a code of conduct. Do not use the collaboration services to threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse others participating in these services. We reserve the right to remove postings that are deemed inappropriate or offensive, and may also eject or ban any participant who behaves in a manner deemed inappropriate, or offensive from using the forums. You cannot use the collaborative services to publish, post, distribute, or disseminate defamatory, infringing, obscene, or other unlawful material or information, specifically, but not limited to, child pornography, bestiality and incest. Also, you may not use these services for chats relating to illegal drugs. Please don’t “spam” through the collaborative services. To spam includes sending identical and irrelevant submissions to many different discussion groups, mailing lists, chats or communities. To spam also includes misrepresenting the source of anything you say or post. We reserve the right to remove “spam” and to ban a user at any time, without notice, from any or all collaborative services for spamming. As a user of the collaborative service, you are responsible for anything you say or post and for protecting your own computer system. You are responsible for any actions you may take based on advice or information you receive online. Use your own good judgment when evaluating information provided through any collaborative service, remember that the information provided could be from people at any age and experience level. The decision to conduct transactions with anyone is your own and you should conduct your own research prior to making any decisions.
You may have an account and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information and are fully responsible for all conduct carried out under this password and account. We are not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with these terms. You will promptly report any unauthorized use of your password to us.
6. Limitation of Damages
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, COST OF COVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY SERVICES, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE HEREUNDER, OR USE OF ANY OTHER LINKS OR LINKED WEB SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES AROSE IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL BASIS. THE TERM “DAMAGES” INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY FEES, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ECONOMIC TERMS OF OUR AGREEMENT REFLECT THE FOREGOING ALLOCATION OF RISK AND SUCH ALLOCATION OF RISK IS A SIGNIFICANT INDUCEMENT FOR US TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE, WEB SITE AND OTHER CONTENT AND MATERIALS.
7. Intellectual Property; Limited Use of Content
All contents of this web site are Copyright © 2015 WeightMonkey. All rights reserved. All other rights, title and interest (including all other copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this web site and all names, terms, logos, slogans, images and other indicia identifying WeightMonkey’s products or services are proprietary marks belonging to WeightMonkey. The marks
You are authorized to view or download a single copy of the material on the web site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Any special rules for the use of certain software and other items accessible on the web site may be included elsewhere within the Site and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference.
Nothing contained in this web site shall be construed as conferring any license or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, under any of our intellectual property rights, or under any third party’s intellectual property rights, and no part of this web site may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means.
9. General Terms
1. Entry is by sending your answers to the competition / survey questions from the feedback page. Closing date of submissions is at WeightMonkey’s discretion.
2. The winner will get a one for all voucher to the amount specified by WeightMonkey.
3. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to submit entries, for example, the use of use of “script”, “brute force” or any other automated or programmed means, any prize award will be void and the participant will be refused further participation in the promotion.
5. Entrants must be aged 16 or over.
6. The winner will be determined at random from all correct entries.
7. The winner will be notified via Email.
8. The prize is non-transferable.
9. If the winner cannot be contacted their prize will be forfeited.
10. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of prizes.
11. WeightMonkey’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified.
12. If for any reason a prize is unavailable WeightMonkey reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to substitute a similar prize of equivalent value.
13. We reserve the right to alter, amend or end this competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
14. WeightMonkey accept no responsibility for any technical difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to WeightMonkey and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for contacting the winners of this promotion and for notification of future promotions by WeightMonkey only.
16. Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
17. The prize is not in conjunction with any other offers.
11. Article Submissions
Articles submitted to be published on the WeightMonkey platform will belong to WeightMonkey and WeightMonkey will have full publishing rights of these articles.
12. User Generated Content
WeightMonkey does not control and is not responsible for user created content, posts, comments, submissions or preferences. Users are reminded that they are fully responsible for their own created content and their own posts, comments and submissions and fully and effectively warrant and indemnify WeightMonkey in relation to such content and their ability to make such content, posts, comments and submissions available. WeightMonkey does not control and is not responsible for the content of external websites.